Greg Anderson - Broker Associate
"Raving Fans" philosophy of service benefiting my clients since 1993.
- Proudly Serving My Clients Since 1993
- Chicago Magazine Award - Five Star Award "Top Real Estate Agents in Chicago" for Client Service and Satisfaction - Multiple years
- Chairman's Club Award (top 7% in the company) with Baird & Warner (2016 - 2018)
- President's Club Award with Baird & Warner (2013-2015)
- Vice President's Award with Baird & Warner (multiple years)
- Extremely Service-Oriented
- 'Quality-Service' Award-Winner while at Century 21 (Multiple Years)
- 'Top Agent' Award-Winner while at Century 21 (Multiple Years)
- Focused on Exceeding YOUR Expectations
- Always 'Thinking Outside the Box'
- Continuously Re-Educating and Training Myself to Stay at the Top of My Field
- Utilizing the Latest in 'Cutting Edge' Technology to Serve My Clients
- Focused on Quality & Honesty in Everything I do!
- Expert in the Mundelein & Vernon Hills market
- Loves selling homes in the Libertyville, Vernon Hills, Mundelein, Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Gurnee, Grayslake, Round Lake, Lindenhurst, Antioch, Fox Lake, and Lake Villa areas. Very familiar with (and do the majority of my business) all over Lake County and Northern Cook County
- Proud to have my sister, Kelly working with me as part of the "Anderson Team." Was mentored by my father, Bill (licensed since 1980) who continues selling real estate with us at Baird & Warner
- Proud father of two kids (one with special needs)
- Active in my church, serving the needs of others
- Born in Iowa - still have family ties there and visit often.
- Love biking, spending time with kids, mini-vacations, jogging, walking, cooking, and fun with close friends.