Ania Wallace - Broker Associate
Hi! I’m Ania Wallace and I would like to be your “Realtor for Life”. I know that’s a pretty bold ask, so let me rephrase it…I would like to EARN the opportunity to be your “Realtor for Life”. I help Buyers and Sellers throughout the Northern Suburbs and would love the opportunity to help you too.
While it’s true that buying or selling in the today’s real estate market can be a complex, high- stress and time-consuming endeavor, I am here to help you navigate through it all.
If you’re a SELLER you may wonder:
- What improvements should I make to get my home ready to sell?
- What price should I place on my home?
If you’re a BUYER you may wonder:
- How can I make sure I don’t overpay?
- Will what I buy be good for resale when I’m ready to sell?
The answer to these questions and many more can be found with my help.
How you as a SELLER will benefit when you work with me:
- I will work to get you the highest price for your property in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of inconvenience.
- We will stage your home so it will have maximum appeal.
- My top priority will be creating a personalized and extremely effective marketing plan just for you and your home.
- We will use professional, enhanced “High Definition” photographs to showcase your home to the fullest.
- One of my strongest skills is negotiating on your behalf.
- I do not practice “Dual Agency”. That means I will never represent a buyer negotiating against you.
- I will guide and counsel you with the utmost care and understanding. I will be with you every step of the way…from start to the closing table.
How you as a BUYER will benefit when you work with me:
- You and I will discuss just exactly what kind of home you want, when you want it and in detail, how we are going to get you there.
- You will receive a customized home search of your target market as well as daily updates of any new listings that come on the market meeting your criteria.
- I will help you find the best financing for your purchase.
- I will guide you through inspection issues as these can be very tricky.
- I do not practice “Dual Agency”. That means I will never represent a seller negotiating against you.
- One of my strongest skills is negotiating on our behalf.
- When we find the right home, I will guide you through every step of the process and be with you from start to final celebration!
Here are a few more things that may help you decide if I’m the best person to help you.
- I specialize in helping people buy and sell real estate all throughout the Northern
- Suburbs…I have lived here for more than 20 years and know the area inside and out.
- As the wife of a former, corporate executive, I understand what it’s like to move frequently with all the excitement, as well as the trials and tribulations, that go with each move.
- I’m a proud hockey Mom! My kids played AAA hockey and we all know the commitment parents make to such an endeavor…I want to transfer that commitment and dedication to you now.
- I speak fluent Polish.
- You talk…I promise I will listen!
- Prior to entering real estate, I worked in the banking industry.
- It’s all about you…You come first!
Please give me a call, text or email and let’s set a time to get together to see how I can help you. NO pressure…NO obligation…NO cost!
I look forward to meeting you!
Ania Wallace…Your future “Realtor for Life”