Ben Lovinger - Broker Associate
Hi, my name is Ben Lovinger and to me real estate is more than my career; helping people with their real estate needs is my passion. Growing up, working and investing in Lake County, IL has provided me a profound understanding of the area, enabling me to successfully help my clients make smart choices. Having more than two decades of property management and construction experience, I am not your standard Real Estate Broker.
Here's how I can help...
Sellers: Selling your home can be a very a stressful process. My team and I are here to eliminate that feeling.
- Beginning with a thorough Market Analysis, you will know exactly what your home is worth. Using my investment background, I will provide you with recommendations that will net you more money with less time on the market. I will use the latest CMA tools to accurately price your home so it sells for the most amount of money in the fastest amount of time.
- Curb appeal in my opinion is one of the most important aspects of marketing your home. With two decades of property management experience, I will help your home look it’s finest and showcase it to the max. If necessary, I have access to many services providers who can help us with the effort.
- Incredible, high definition images of your home, provided by my professional photographer, will wow potential buyers. I will provide staging advice to showcase your home creating the most desirable look of any home in your price point.
- With 95% of home searches beginning on the internet, your home will be not only be listed on the MLS, it will be showcased and promoted through the latest internet data exchange technology to third party searches including Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and realtor.com. Properly presenting your home on Facebook and Instagram are key to getting your home viewed by the most people possible.
- Your home will also include virtual open houses, broker previews, and/or open houses. I will get the word out!
- Selling will be streamlined to reduce the stresses of paperwork, negotiation and closing. Whether you would like me to come to you for document signings or we do so remotely via Docusign, I will make this process hassle free. My favorite and one of the most effective skills of my business is contract negotiation. I will initiate techniques to get you the best terms and conditions. Partnering with Baird and Warner’s innovative closing arrangements and title services will make it a breeze.
Buyers: Buying real estate can be one of the most exhilarating but sometimes difficult decisions of your life. We want to make the experience as smooth and rewarding as possible. Most importantly, I want to make sure you are getting a great deal.
- We will start with a short interview, to gather information from everyone involved in the purchase of your property (family members or business partners, if applicable). This will allow me to pinpoint properties that meet or exceed your criteria. A custom MLS search will be prepared, run multiple times daily, and promptly emailed to you to make sure you are alerted to the newest listings to come on the market.
- Not only will I run NEW searches but I will examine properties that have been on the market for long periods of time, helping you find value in your purchase.
- I will preview properties the meet your criteria to make sure they are truly a right fit. I will take the time to show you the properties that interest you via FaceTime, videos, or in person.
- When it is time to make an offer I will analyze comparable home sales, the condition of the property and the market around the property to make sure we end up with a value you will be happy with and to ensure you don't overpay.
Commercial, Investment, and Property Management: Investing in income producing real estate is in my blood. My father, grandfather and great grandfather have invested in commercial real estate in and around Lake County, IL.
- Whether you are looking at multi-family, mixed use commercial, SFH rentals, land, new development or a location to start or move your business, I will lead you in the right direction.
- Beginning with a detailed pro forma detailing your investment, we will calculate what the best opportunity is for you to make the most ROI.
- If you are selling your investment, an accurate cash flow analysis will help price your property correctly so it sells fast and at your listing price. My network of established investors can help accelerate your sale.
- If you are seeking property management, I have a large network of contractors to help get your property up to its highest potential.
As a landlord myself, I have the knowledge to market and lease your property quickly so you are cash flowing faster. Having more than two decades of property management and construction experience, I am not your standard Real Estate Broker.
I received a Bachelors degree from the University of Denver in Real Estate and Construction Management, where I learned all aspects in real estate development process. A fourth generation real estate broker and a seasoned investor myself, I bring expertise in residential, commercial and investment real estate. I provide an approach that is a rare find in my industry. I work with a small number of clients to provide the best service and greatest satisfaction possible. With my background in property management and contracting, I will PERSONALLY go the extra mile for you. Whether it is residential, commercial or investment real estate, I will provide an honest and a well thought approach to your real estate.
All properties are not created equal, and neither are Real Estate brokers. When it comes to choosing your broker, make the right decision with an educated fourth generation broker ready to show you the way. #lovewhereyoulive #loveyourcashflow