Chad Cesarone - Broker Associate
Real Estate Agent
Baird & Warner Libertyville Office
200 N Milwaukee Avenue | Libertyville, IL 60048
Hi! I’m Chad Cesarone and I would like to be your “Realtor for Life”. I know that’s a pretty bold ask, so let me rephrase it…I would like to EARN the opportunity to be your “Realtor for Life”. I help Buyers and Sellers throughout the Northern Chicago Suburbs and would love the opportunity to help you too.
While it’s true that buying or selling in the today’s real estate market can be a complex, high-stress and time-consuming endeavor, I am here to help you navigate through it all.
If you’re a SELLER you may wonder:
· What improvements should I make to get my home ready to sell?
· What price should I ask for my home?
· When should I put my home on the market?
If you’re a BUYER you may wonder:
· How can I make sure I don’t overpay for my new home?
· Will what I buy be good for resale when I’m ready to sell?
· Where can I get a great mortgage?
The answer to these questions and many more can be found with my help.
How you as a SELLER will benefit when you work with me:
- I will work to get you the highest price for your property, within your time frame and with the least amount of inconvenience for you.
- We will stage your home so it will have maximum appeal.
- My top priority will be creating a personalized and extremely effective marketing plan just for you and your home.
- We will use professional, enhanced “High Definition” photographs to showcase your home to the fullest.
- One of my strongest skills is negotiating on your behalf.
- I do not practice “Dual Agency”. That means I will never represent a buyer negotiating
- I will guide and counsel you with the utmost care and understanding. I will be with you every step of the way…from start to the closing table.
How you as a BUYER will benefit when you work with me:
· You and I will discuss just exactly what kind of home you want, when you want it and in detail, how we are going to get you there.
· You will receive a customized, home search of your target market as well as daily updates of any new listings that come on the market meeting your criteria.
· I will help you find the best financing for your purchase.
· I will guide you through inspection issues as these can be very tricky.
- I do not practice “Dual Agency”. That means I will never represent a seller negotiating
· One of my strongest skills is negotiating on our behalf.
· When we find the right home, I will guide you through every step of the process and be with you from start to final celebration!
I know it’s hard to try and figure all this out, so I’ve asked some of my past references to help. Please see what they have to say.
“Chad is the epitome of a sales professional. I think one of the main keys to Chad’s success is that he listens to what the customer is saying. I highly recommend Chad.”
“My favorite quality about Chad’s work ethic is his accountability to see challenges through the beginning to end. That comes from understanding his customers and how to serve them”
“He constantly demonstrates a positive spirit. His warm ways and respectful engagement with fellow volunteers and our parish community is the model of what all volunteers should be.”
-Lori Roberts & Gina DeBord
“I had the privilege of working with Chad. Chad was consistently upbeat and positive. He served as an excellent example for professionalism and exemplified the qualities needed to build the sorts of relationships that lead to long-term growth. “
Here are a few more things that may help you decide if I’m the best person to help you.
· I specialize in helping people buy and sell real estate all throughout the Northern Suburbs…I have lived here for many years and know the area like the back of my hand.
· You talk…I promise I will listen!
· Prior to entering real estate, I worked in corporate America but I wanted to find a job where I could really help people…and real estate is it.
· I’m a Michigan State University grad.
· It’s all about you…You come first!
Please give me a call, text or email and let’s set a time to get together to see how I can help you. NO pressure…NO obligation…NO cost!
I look forward to meeting you!
Chad Cesarone…Your future “Realtor for Life”