Joe Monie - Broker Associate
In the world of Real Estate, you can’t just throw all the pieces in the air and hope that somehow magically, they will all come perfectly together. If you are a buyer, my personal set of skills has helped make me proficient at assembling all those real estate pieces and getting you in the home of your dreams. If you are a seller, whether moving up, moving out or moving on, I will make the process smooth and hassle free while netting you top dollar.
Real estate is my business and my full-time profession. My goal is to make sure your home sale or your home purchase closes on time and with all your goals and objectives met. My background includes many aspects of leadership, management and project completion. I work very hard at what I do and I’ll work very hard for you. I enjoy working with people and providing first class service while making certain I listen and follow through on your concerns.
I am a full time, real estate professional, dedicated to my clients. I truly welcome this opportunity and would be honored to work with you on your next home purchase or sale!
- I have lived in Lake County for 35 years
- My wife, Dianna and I have 2 sons and 2 grandchildren
- We have lived in Grayslake since 2008 and in Libertyville for years prior to that
- Full-time Realtor
- Member of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC
- Member of Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member and Past President, St. Andrew Lutheran Church
- Captain Civil Air Patrol, Flight Instructor, Instrument and Multi-Engine Pilot
- Past President Asters on Almond Homeowners Association
- Member AOPA, EAA, and Chicago Executive Pilots Association
- Cub Master, Assistant Scout Master, soccer and baseball coach
- Past President Silver Wings
- Regional Director and later Chief Engineer at the FCC